Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR)
The following updates are organized by School of Medicine Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) options and can also be found on the SOM RCR website. Please distribute and communicate the RCR requirements and available options for completing the RCR requirement to faculty and staff. Training completion of RCR is required before June 30, 2018.
I. RCR In‐Person Workshops:
- The 1st RCR workshop is on Feb 23, 2018 – 3 weeks from today! Registration is required and seating is limited.
- Registration for the 2nd RCR workshop on March 14, 2018 is now available on the SOM RCR website.
II. RCR Self‐Assessment is now online:
- There are 2 self‐assessment options now available on the SOM RCR website, one for Faculty and one for Staff. Either self‐assessment is estimated to take 25‐35 minutes to complete and if a person achieves a score of 90% or higher, then that person has completed the RCR requirement for the June 30 deadline.
III. Registering previous completion of Duke RCR programs:
- Persons who have completed Duke RCR programs within the past two years can fill out an online form to receive RCR credit for their participation. Please visit the SOM RCR website to see which Duke RCR programs currently qualify and to access the link to the online form.
IV.Online CITI Duke RCR modules
- No updates. Instructions for how to log‐in and take the CITI Duke RCR modules can be found on the SOM RCR website.